Secondary Beer Regulator with wall mount bracket
Micromatic Premium Plus Secondary Regulator with wall bracket for wall mounting. This regulator needs to be connected after the primary pressure regulator (see below). The primary cylinder pressure is reduced by the primary regulator to around 5 or 6 bar, which enters the secondary pressure regulator on the left or right hand side. The pressure adjustment and setting on the secondary regulator, is the applied pressure to the keg being supplied by this regulator. It is best practice to always have one secondary regulator for each keg being supplied as splitting or sharing gas supplies can cause over/under pressure which results in beer foaming or flat and lifeless beer. Ask us for the best solution in your application.
This Micromatic Range of primary and secondary regulators is truly a premium product with the following features that differentiate it from the competition:
- Cartridge for valve system, complete with stainless steel valve
- Tamper evident screw on the pressure adjustment – this lets you know when someone has been adjusting after your technician has installed the regulator.
- Reliable and high performance.
- Brass housing that is Nickel plated.
- Tamper evident ring if someone open the regulator bonnet.
The Micromatic Premium Plus Secondary Regulator will give you years of trouble free operation, guaranteed.