Lindr CWP200 4-6 Coils
CWP GREEN LINE under-counter coolers series are professional devices that stand out from conventional water-based coolers not only by their design and manufacturing quality but also by their ease of installation and high output at a small size. The series includes solutions for fixed installation (under the counter), represented by models CWP 100/ 200/300 which are designed primarily for cooling beverages in kegs.
Maximum Cooling capacity (l/hour): 140
Displacement of recirculation pump (m): 6
Number of cooling beverages: 4
Lindr CWP200 4-6 Coils
Benefits and useful features
- DESIGN – CWP – Contact Water Power – using direct cooling technology in combination with an elegant appearance and small size.
- EQUIPMENT – includes a thermostat allowing smooth and precise temperature regulation, cooling coil and speedfit fittings.
- COMFORTABLY PORTABLE – easy and safe handling thanks to two handles on the top of the device.
- PERFORMANCE – MODEL CWP 200 GREEN LINE – Undercounter cooler CWP 200 is a professional device that stands out from conventional water-based coolers not only by their design and manufacturing quality, but also by their ease of installation and high output at small size. The model is designed for cooling up to 4 beverages in kegs. It is the most powerful cooler in the CWP series.
- CWP (Contact Water Power) – unique construction of the thermal block that combines the advantages of a contact cooler and water-based cooler in one. The evaporator is in direct contact with the beverage tubing and is able to respond immediately to increase beverage dispensing rate. The time needed to cool the beverage is only 30-40 minutes from turning the device on.
- GREEN LINE – LINDR GREEN LINE technology is environmentally friendly thanks to the use of eco-friendly refrigerant R-290. Thanks to this design, each product achieves 20 % higher energy efficiency and 20 % lower energy consumption. We have introduced an energy-saving system in production.
- LINDR COOLING TECHNOLOGY – always more powerful than its electric input power.
- CONSTRUCTION AND SERVICING – the modern arrangement of LINDR cooling technology ensures ease of access for potential servicing and maintenance.