Sputnik Compact Glass Washer
The Sputnik Compact is a non-electric manual machine for washing glasses – to produce beer clean glasses. It can easily be taken apart, making daily cleaning quick and easy.
The Sputnik Compact can easily be fitted on any counter-top, only a water supply and drain outlet or sink is required. The unit is constructed from durable food grade plastics, ensuring a long service life. Your restaurant glasses will be kept crystal-clean, thus ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Compact lightweight machine
- Uses water pressure for washing
- Zero power consumption
- Simple maintenance
- Water savings of up to 70 % compared to common manual washing in a sink
- Suitable for all types and sizes of glasses
- Perfect results, with cold water, using supplied detergent cubes
- Beer clean glasses every time!
Download: Sputnik Compact Glass Washer Info [PDF]
- Great performance - a residual ice-bank will help you glide through your peak hour rush
- Small dimensions - takes up a 400mm x 400mm footprint on your bar.
- Easy installation - no professional installer necessary.
- Mobile - compact size and easy use make it great for different locations.
- Quality - with over 15 years in our market, this unit is a proven tried and tested performer.
- Versatile - combine with a flooded/condensating tower, illuminated/standard tower to suite your look & budget.
- Warranty - should anything go wrong, we'll fix it, quickly.
- Perfect for cleaning heavily soiled systems. Very effective on polyphenols-residues (hop resin).
- Monodose sachets prevent waste and are easily soluble. Sachets are easy to handle and safe.
- Microbiologically clean dispensing equipment and cleanliness verification by colour indication (no guesswork).
- The violet to green colour indicator is comparable to laboratory level testing - without the extra cost.
- The result is optimal quality beverages for your customer.
- Same components as regular compensated tap.
- Simple to set-up and use
- Competitively priced when compared to comparable taps.